Today, along with the ability to freely consult online with dermatologists comes the possibility to order specific medications through a Dermatology Compounding Pharmacy as well.
How exactly does this process work? What should you expect if you use these services regularly? Is it safe? What kind of treatments can you expect from an Online Dermatology Pharmacy? These are but some of the questions that this post will answer for you.
Consultation, prescription, and purchase can all be done online:
After all, there are many dermatologists that are now making their practice available online. You won’t have to go to a clinic as long as you’re able to provide all the pertinent details about your condition.
In most cases, you’ll be asked to upload images of your skin condition, and this is usually enough for dermatologists to perform a proper diagnosis and give advice. Sometimes, you may be asked to join a video call or conference.
Most large clinics have their own team of dermatologists that perform online consultations and prescriptions to interested parties. Of course, at Bay Life, we only handle the compounding process, assuming you already have the required permission via the prescription you received.
The point is that you won’t have to leave your home at all to receive the consultation or to obtain your prescription. Once you avail of our compounding services, your medication will be delivered to your doorstep. Of course, you can also choose to pick it up if that’s what you prefer.
- It’s easy to rely on us as a regular source of your compounded medications with great service and home delivery. You can refill your compounding medicine easily online as well. This assures you won’t have to worry about shortages and may even save more money in the long run compared to buying from standard pharmacies.
- You’ll be given the whole nine yards as far as personalization of your needed medication is concerned. If applicable, it can be given as an injectable, gel, cream, pill, etc.
Every platform is different:
As mentioned above, great service is hard to come by. Expecting the same great service and benefits from just any online pharmacy is very difficult to find. We work closely with providers daily and understand these unique medications inside and out. No confusion or explaining yourself over and over, we get it! And deliver your medications to you promptly for better treatment and recovery.
- The customization options with regards to form and flavor typically vary.
- The dermatological conditions these personalized medications treat may be limited as well. At Bay Life, we have solutions for every known skin condition or disease.
- Certain preventative treatments are also available to be bought directly over-the-counter online. This applies to anti-wrinkle treatments, bleaching agents, and quad creams, to cite a few.
Safety is often dictated by certain factors:
Compounded medicines bought from a dermatology pharmacy online are no different from any kind of compounding medication bought in the actual store. Procedures and safety steps are always followed as outlined no matter where the order itself was generated from. Every patient and formula is treated uniquely one at a time with care and urgency.
That being said, safety is often determined by factors that only the company itself has control over. For example, the usual risk purported by people regarding online compounding medications is that it’s not being regulated by the FDA. However, this limitation can be addressed as long as the company does these steps that reinforce the safety of its medications:
- Even though a combination formula requested may not fall under an FDA-approved product, rest assured we choose to have certain products tested by FDA-accredited, third-party testing labs. That’s precisely the practice that we stick to at Bay Life.
- Obviously, the reputation of the testing lab itself plays an integral role in boosting trust. We assure the laboratory we partner with is accredited and certified in testing raw materials and natural ingredients as well.
- The independent lab should be able to provide an in-depth analysis of any given compounded medication
As far as skin conditions go, there’s no shortage of treatment options available:
Bay Life is no exception to this, and we are fully transparent, as evidenced by the list we have prepared on the ‘Dermatology’ page on our main website.
- We are not limited to oral and topical treatments, that much is certain. Although we are also offering the usual gels, creams, lotions, solutions, and pills that can treat myriad skin conditions, we also make formulas to reduce the pain for laser treatments, excisions, and other such services available to our clients.
- You will also be immediately informed about the maximum dosages of every drug treatment available. Again, just because compounding implies more freedom in customizability doesn’t mean that there aren’t limits involved.
Natural wound management and hair loss treatments also fall under this category:
And, yes, you can order compounded medications for these conditions online as well, as long as you have the right prescription, of course. At Bay Life, we’re known for prioritizing natural treatments as long as possible. For wound management, we may offer aloe vera-based treatments that are less prone to side effects.
The same goes for our hair loss treatments. We have multivitamins like biotin, magnesium, vitamin B12, calcium, zinc gluconate, and thiamine that are naturally sourced. Even our hormone treatments are natural and can be used along with other topical creams and gels for better outcomes.
Bay Life Compounding Pharmacy:
We hope you find this information helpful in your search for a reliable and trusted pharmacy partner. We believe in producing high-quality formulas that give results for better outcomes. We would love to keep each customer as a lifelong partner yet focus on remedies and resolving issues for life with no need for refills or multiple medications. Next time you or a loved one is in need of compounded preparation, Bay Life is here to serve you in one of our actual locations or online. Hope to see you soon.